Musings of music producers in NYC...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gene Bowen of Road Recovery receives National Child Labor Committee Lewis Hine Award

Congratulations to our friend Gene Bowen on his receiving the National Child Labor Committee Lewis Hine Award. This award is given to those individuals who do outstanding work on behalf of the health and safety of children, especially those who are at risk. The award could not have gone to a more deserving recipient. We are always amazed by the energy and commitment Gene has to making the world a better place.


More information about the organization and its programs can be found at: www.nationalchildlabor.org.

For more information about Road Recovery, check out their website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I wonder when we will eventually hit the rate of 1c to 1 Gigabyte.

I await the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte harddrive, hahaha. But for now I guess I will be content with having a 32 gig Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4[/url] rrPost)