Musings of music producers in NYC...

Friday, October 26, 2007

Is This The Best That You've Got?!

We love Billy Harvey. He first came to our attention from a close friend, Barry Bergman. Barry called me up one day and told me I had to check this guy out. When Barry recommends someone, it's always worth a look. Billy is funny, charming and an amazing songwriter. He produces a lot of different artists as well. We caught Billy's show at CMJ last week where I took this picture. Billy makes a nice living as an independent artist. We appreciate that more than we can express. It's what it's all about. Check out Billy's website (it's possibly the best website ever).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Billy's music is awesome!!!
I was lucky to see his creative mojo self perform live 3x this year in 2007. And I'm looking forward to whenever I see him next. Plus it's so awesome that his latest cd 'bearsick' climbed the CMJ charts up to 97 breaking their 100!!!
YoO HoO!!!